SOLD: V2 Camper - 4th gen Ranger Supercrew or truck/camper combo

FOR SALE: V2 Camper w/ rear window for 4th gen Ford Ranger Supercrew ($5700) OR camper+truck ($42k OBO)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 - black/black, ~29k miles

Camper only - $5700
Included:
Beefrack crossbars
Mantis Claw + ladder
Custom flannel sheets
Various GFC hardware for mounting
LED light strip

The camper is in perfect working condition, however it was broken into and suffered damage to the back panel. The panel was pried open, bending the metal and unseating the glass. I was able to bend the back panel back and had the glass professionally reseated. (Zero damage to glass - no chips, cracks, etc.) The back panel closes completely and you’d never know anything happened without looking carefully.
The back panel was removed for the repair but the proprietary screws were stripped trying to re-install. (Pro-tip they leave out in the video - put electrical tape on the flat head.) As a result, I had to rivet the back panel in place. It’s 100% functional. You’d never know unless you looked. GFC sent me replacement hardware, so you could punch the rivets out and remount with the hardware if you wanted to.

Truck + camper - $42k
2019 Lariat FX4, 29k miles, blk/blk leather, like new condition. Stock except for upgraded wheels/tires (~10k miles on them). I also hated the chrome grill and side vents, so I used Plasti-Dip to black them out.

Also includes DECKED drawer system and accessories.

Stock specs include:

• The Terrain Management System™ and Ford Trail Control™ marry with an off-road cluster
    screen that displays pitch, roll, and steering angle data at a glance.
  • Skid plates
  • Tuned off-road suspension
  • electronic-locking rear differential
  • DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
  • EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
  • FUEL TANK - 18 GALLON
  • FULLY BOXED STEEL FRAME
  • HEADLAMPS - AUTO HIGH BEAM
  • MIRRORS-PWR/SIGNAL IND/APPROACH LAMPS
  • RANGER FENDER BADGE
  • REMOTE TAILGATE LOCK
  • STEEL BUMPER, FRONT & REAR
  • TAILLAMPS-LED
  • TOW HOOKS - FRONT TOW 4X4
  • TRAILER SWAY CONTROL
  • WHEEL LIP MOLDINGS
  • BLIS W/CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
  • ELECTRONIC PWR ASST STEER
  • INTELLIGENT ACCESS W/PUSH BUTTON START
  • LANE-KEEPING SYSTEM
  • PRE-COLLISION ASSIST W/AEB
  • REAR PARKING SENSORS
  • REAR VIEW CAMERA
  • REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
  • SYNC3 8" SCRN W/APPLINK
  • 110V OUTLET
  • 2ND ROW UNDER SEAT STORAGE
  • AMBIENT LIGHTING
  • DUAL BUCKET HEATED SEATS
  • DUAL ILLUM VANITY MIRRORS
  • DUAL ZONE AUTO CLIMATE CTL
  • LTHR WRP SHFT KNB/STRG WHL
  • MAP POCKETS- DRIVER & PASS
  • SEATS - 8-WAY DRV PWR INCL PWR LUM 6-WAY PASS PWR/HEATED
  • SEATS-DRV/PASS MAN RECLINE
  • SLIDING REAR WINDOW W/ DEFROST & PRIVACY GLASS

I LOVE this set-up. The only reason I’m selling it is because I’m not able to use the camper (or the truck) how I’d hoped. I’m not able to travel nearly as much as I used to, and it’s a waste to just use this set-up as a daily driver. I’d rather it get used the way nature intended. :wink:

Currently located in Oakland, CA. Local pick-up greatly preferred. If buying the camper only, I’m willing to meet at the Sacramento install facility, and buyer must pay all associated fees. If buying the truck and camper, I will ship at the buyer’s expense and coordination. *Truck will be professionally detailed prior to sale.

Interested in camper. Would love to arrange something. Shoot me a text 520-401-8771 Colin

Bed length and width (outside to outside if you dont mind)?

I’m definitely interested. Shoot me a text 815-484-3923

Does this give you the spec you’re asking about?

Hello. Very much interested and ready to buy. Please text or call. 8502642580

Located in Walnut Creek.

TRUCK AND CAMPER ARE SOLD! I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit OP or change to Sold category. :woman_shrugging:t2: