SOLD. V2 GFC for Tacoma 5ft short bed: SF Bay Area

GFC camper #3714, originally installed 07/2022 in Bozeman, MT. Camper has only been used 5 times, it is like new, in great condition, all fabric and cushions are in great shape. White Camper, stone grey tent. Camper has front and rear window.

Camper used to be on a Tacoma, but I have switched vehicles and no longer need a truck camper.

SF Bay Area. Asking $6000. Original cost: $7700. Pick up preferred, I do not want to ship.

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

Nice camper, any idea if this will fit on a 1st gen Tacoma DBCB?

This camper was built for a 3rd gen Tacoma double cab shortbed. Unfortunately, GFC says that the camper is interchangeable between 2nd and 3rd gen Tacomas only.

I’m in the market for a GFC for my 2nd gen (2010 DCSB). Unfortunately I just joined the forum to reply to your message, so I can’t send a DM yet. Apparently I have to post at least 5 times first.

What options does the camper come with? From the pictures in your ad it looks like the tent does not have the large side windows and the topper has the rear window. Does it have the front (cab side) window also?

I’m in the East Bay near Walnut Creek

It would only let me post 5 photos, I can try to post more. It does not have the large side windows on the tent, just the small ones. It does have a cab and rearview window on the topper, so you can see all the way through. There are no bars on top, everything else is standard for GFC, they keep it pretty simple. It hasn’t been used much at all, was mostly garaged with the Tacoma and it is in really good condition. They make great campers.

The camper is in storage in the east bay. If you’re still interested, you can email me at jrdaniel@icloud.com

Camper has been sold