SOLD: V2 platform camper Unit #4653 3rd gen Tundra 22+ 5.5ft bed with solar and alu-cab awning

Had this V2 platform camper installed in Bozeman onto my 2023 Tundra short bed on 19 November, 2022. I camped in it a total of 1 time. Selling due to getting rid of the Tundra and getting a Tacoma again. Would consider trading the camper for a 3rd get taco V2 tent.

Like I said, camped in it 1 time after I had it installed so like new condition.

V2 included options: Glass windows front and rear, 3 beef bars, GFC awning brackets, tangerine dream with the tent side doors which equals out to $10,200 before taxes.

Options added to the V2 that will come with it: Au-cab 270* awning ($1575), Renogy heated lithium battery, 2x100w renogy panels, renogy MPPT charge controller, renogy 2000 watt inverter (all renogy stuff totaled $1407), overland soft goods 1" foam topper and sheet set ($220), and JE Design drip rails

Total I have invested in the V2 with accessories is $13,402. Asking an even (and firm) $9,500 as it sits with solar. Without solar I would sell it for a firm $8,500. Located in Colorado Springs, CO. Willing to drive up to 3 hours one way from my location to meet up.

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

2 Likes

Pending sale

Sold today