SOLD: V2 XL F150 6.5' bed #2192

Can arrange pickup in PNW in April+ or in SoCal now through March. Includes drip rails, 2 beef bars, and mattress sheets. Camper is in excellent condition, no water intrusion issues. Asking $7000 OBO. DM me for details.

Also open to trades for silver canopies + cash. Could throw in the decked drawer system as well. It is your responsibility to ensure fitment, but pretty sure this will fit 2015+ 6.5’ bed F150’s.

DSCF1121

DSCF4791

2 Likes

To your knowledge will this fit a 2013 Raptor? Oh never mind it’s a 6.5 bed. If anyone in SoCal wants to sell one for a gen 1 Raptor let me know

Good luck with sale!

Hello
When’s a good time and place to view camper?
Frank

I live in Tucson az. Have a 2016 f150 with a legends snug camper shell. My truck is the darker Gray though.

Hello, I have a 2020 f150 with 6.5 bed. I am just outside Portland OR. Can you provide me with any additional photos of the mattress sheets and any other details worth noting?

I currently have a decked system so I don’t need that.

Thanks.

Hey gang - apologies for being a bit slow to respond to inquiries, camper is still for sale though, I’m just busy and there’s not a ton of urgency on my end. Just keep DMing me if you’re interested so I keep getting reminders

1 Like

Still have it? If so I’ll take it!

camper is still for sale, will be traveling I-5N soon in case you’re near and want a look

This still available? I have a 2016 F150 that has a Snugtop CabHi with the sliding/fold down front window, Sportsman package (500lbs roof load rating) and Yakima tracks in I believe the exact same silver as your truck. Located SW Colorado.

Hi is this still available?

Is this still for sale??

no it’s not, sorry. but i seem to have lost edit perms on it to delete or edit.