SOLD: V2 XL, Ford-F150, 6.5’ bed, model years 2015-2020

Bought this V2 in 2020. Has been installed on my truck for the entirety of the time. Unit is used but in great condition. Comes with side rail racks to install awning, shower, etc. and two beef bars. LED lighting strips have been installed to both the sleeping area and in the truck bed, easily wires to car battery or other powerbank solution. Has cab and rear windows and tent has rear door as well as both side doors. Also has lock covers to protect from the elements.

In the forward driver side corner of the tent the seam has split a few inches. I have not had any issues with weather or insects and would be an easy fix, just haven’t had the time myself (see photos). The weather strip on the rear panel (where it meets tailgate) has minor damage due to freezing temperatures but hasn’t caused any issues and is also an easy fix/replacement. Price for topper is with consideration of these two issues. Other than that, the camper is in excellent condition.

I live in Durango, CO and am willing to drive a few hours to meet and exchange. If you want any more photos or other information don’t hesitate to ask. I love this product but have a larger family now and am looking at options that make more sense for us.

Full MSRP for a new unit with everything mentioned above is $11,000.
Asking for $6,000 with knowledge of age and the two issues mentioned above, reasonable offers only.

We live in the front range and are super interested. Would you be willing to send over more photos of the accessories?

Hey there, unfortunately I sold the camper this weekend! best of luck in finding one for your truck though.