SOLD: WTS V2 camper for 2021 Ranger

Actually, I’d rather not sell it. It has been a blast the few times I have been able to use it. Been camping in night temps 12F to 55F. With a little help from my Little Buddy Heater when getting into sleeping bag and when waking in AM… I was comfy cozy.

Reason I am selling it… because of hubby. Yes, I blame him :wink: Where I feel like a kid in a secret tree house, my hubby feels like an old geezer. He doesn’t have the flexibility nor the agility to comfortably enter, exit or move around inside. That’s the only reason. If hubby isn’t comfy, hubby won’t go camping.

I’m asking for $6500obo… it is in great shape, has barely been used and is available now.

I live in Western WA.
If you are in state or come to me… price asking is $6500obo. If you are out of state and want me to deliver… I’m asking $6500 plus gas.

Invoice plus ladder thrown in as well

Last camp

At GFC @ install

Dear Mr. Hubby,

So she is selling her GFC because of your comfort level! Once she sells HER GFC, she will remember it. She will smile as both of you drive down the road and she sees another GFC heading to points near and around the PNW. THEN, she will look at you and frown as being the cause for selling her GFC.

I ask you, isn’t her smile worth a little pain in your keister for a short period of time. Isn’t her joyful conversations about the next trip worth the alternative dead silence around the dinner table that will surely come once she sells it. Think about how frequent sleeping on the living room couch has become after the sale!!

I tell you in my part of the country it is well known that if “momma ain’t happy, no one is happy”.

Mr. Hubby, I wish you the very best in your future initiated events which you would like for her to be part of.
Best of luck!

PS. How did I do???

4 Likes

What are the chances you want to sell the camper and the truck? :blush:

LMAO :rofl:
You did good!

If it weren’t for the fact that I know hubby isn’t whining, I’d pay royalties to have your response put in a loop for hubby to see often.

Hubby spent 20+ years as a UPS driver and screwed his back up fairly well. So, it’s more than whining and to be fair… can I really enjoy the trip if I know hubby is hurting and enduring pain for my sake? Nah, it has to be happy spouse, happy house.

Ps.
If Hubby ain’t happy, Momma ain’t got no spending money. :wink:

Hi Nova,
Just about slim to none.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love my Ranger. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Traveling through a blizzard and several inches of snow this past winter, she handled beautifully. I look forward to challenging her all year in all weather conditions. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

We hate to see you go, but understand that life sometimes gets in the way of things. Wishing you both the very best!
Play it in a loop anyway!
Cheers

1 Like

If it is still available, I will take it.

SOLD :smiley:

I’ll miss the community!