Southeast GFC OWNERS

I have 75ac on the dbbb we should meet up sometime I’m down there often

Hello John,
Welcome to the South East Regional Chapter. I certainly would like to meet and talk about Overlanding opportunity in this region. But more importantly actually meet person to person our members. Send me a message with your contact information by clicking my call sign.
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Robert

Southeast Members:
The Overlanding season is rocking so far. So have the announcements for this year’s Overland Expos. This message is to find out which, if any of you are planning to attend any of them? I know it is early, but planning is key because of the cost (gas) and distance from this region.
I am planning to go to Overland Expo Mountain West in Loveland, Colorado from August 26 - 28, 2022.
If any of you are planning to go and wish to caravan there let’s talk as a region.
Regards,
Robert

I’m in the Fort Knox area.

Mitchell,
Welcome to the Southeast Regional Chapter. I was aware that we had more GFC owners in the region, particularly in the Kentucky/Tenn. area.
Maybe we could plan a meetup with Tim. I visit Land between the Lakes often.
Let me know if you are up for that.
Cheers,
Robert

That would be cool! I know I’ve seen a black tacoma in Louisville before with a gfc. So there are definitely more out there.

Definitely. LBL is on my list. We go out to eastern ky a lot. But would love a meet up

1 Like

Hey Ryan,
Im here in Tampa (Seminole Heights). and to date you are the closest I have met.
I have been in touch with a guy that went for his install a few weeks after me in September who lives near Miami.(update… that is Juanse) … and another that I met at Alafaya River State Park who lives over in symerna but no-one on the west coast yet.

Drop me a line on my IG. Offroad_gecko and lets grab a drink
Jim

im the white and Symerna is blue

New one in Charlotte NC area

Steve,
Welcome to the Southeast Region! We are glad you have stopped by. Show us your rig when you get a chance.
Cheer,
Robert

Anyone here in Asheville, NC? Thought I caught one out of the corner of my eye driving down Merrimon Ave. the other day.

Hello SE GFC people. I am in Atlanta, Johns Creek to be specific, and a new owner of GFC V2 camper. I will start using my camper in N GA, then FL and NC, and later this year CO and UT. If there is any meet ups that would be great! Thanks. I recently added some under armor and rock sliders, and better tires to my Pro. Haven’t lifted it yet, but I am happy with it for now. Suspension mods will be in the future. Here is a pic of my Tacoma. Thank you.

Cheers,
Eddie.

3 Likes

Hey y’all! We are in Bowling Green, KY currently and eager to pull the trigger on an order for a GFC camper to go on our Ram 1500. But I was really hoping I could see one in real life, touch it even, before doing that. Any meets ups coming up? Or is anyone going to be in the area? We have a house at Barren River Lake also and go there a lot, but would be happy to travel to meet up! Stoked to find this group!

Hi Laura,
Welcome to the Southeast Region! I am glad you are considering GFC and willing to meet up. I am located in Lexington, Kentucky and will be glad to show you my GFC which happens to be installed on a 2018 Ram 1500. Send me a PM to coordinate a meet up for viewing the GFC. Cheer, Robert

Hi Eddie,
Welcome to the GFC Southeast Region! Your rig looks awesome with the GFC and the color combination rocks!
In reference to a meetup that is in the works and hopefully it could be accomplished during the summer.
Stay in touch!
Robert

1 Like

Sweet! Will do, Robert, thank you!

I’m in Evansville and you are welcome to come by and check out my camper. It’s a V1 so not exactly the same as you would be receiving now but it will give you a pretty good idea and probably answer most of your concerns.
just message me sometime and we can work something out.
Rob

1 Like

Hey Robert, for some reason I’m not allowed to send you a private message. Maybe because I’m brand new? It doesn’t say, just says I can’t. Would you send me one if you’re able? Thanks!

Laura,
PM Sent with my information as requested.
Cheer!

1 Like

Thanks! I just sent you a text.