Southeast GFC OWNERS

Since our friends in the Mid Atlantic Region have identified the following States in the region: (NY/NJ/PA/MD/VA/NC).
Lets identify AL/FL/GA/KY/LA/MS/SC/TN/WVA as the Southeast Region. GFC owners in these States drop by and say hello. Lets share information and in time plan a meet up to get to know each other.

1 Like

I’m from East TN, but here are a few pictures of my recent trip out west to Canyonlands NP and Colorado.

1 Like

Nick,
Those are great pictures and the rig looks awesome! I have some property in Dunlap and are down there often. Maybe we could meet up in one of those visits.
Thanks for posting and being part of the roll call!
Robert

Thanks, I know there used to be a few more GFC’s in TN. Hopefully they see this thread. I’d be up for a meet-up whenever we can work something out.

I’m based in Florida, but travel to North Carolina to our families cabin a few times a year.

My RTT V2 is in assembly now, so hoping to take it out and use it soon!

1 Like

Welcome! I am glad you checked in! Honestly you have a connection with both regions (Southeast and Mid Atlantic) for camping and Overlanding!
Let us know how your tent is coming and definitely share some pictures when it is installed.
Stay in touch with us and should you need some camping spots, please reach out.
Cheers,
Robert