Southern California GFC Owners

We should try and link up a proper wheeling/camping trip with everyone!

1 Like

It was fun. We had some wind and a bit of lightning, but got waves as well. The GFCs were much talked about ;). Definitely need to do more of them.

1 Like

Good afternoon y’all. I am new to the forum, and someone looking to buy a GFC unit for my 06 F150. As I’m sure most have experienced, before I put down my deposit, I wanted to get a quick touch and feel on the camper. I live in Encinitas, and have actually seen about 2-3 here in Enci, but never have gotten the chance to check one out.

My question is, any chance anyone in the SD or north county SD would be open to giving me a quick tour of the camper in person? Probably only 10-15 minutes. It would just be super helpful to solidify my interest and purchase.

Please let me know! My name is Brendon. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello are you in San Diego county. I’m interested in ordering a GFC but want to see if anyone is available to let me see one in person. Thanks !!

Same here to piggy back off your post I’m in the Bonita area and want to put the deposit down but want to check one out in person also.

1 Like

Yo! I am in San Diego. I actually just got lucky. I was able to run into one of the GFC owners here in Enci finally, and he gave me a full tour. So if you’re reading this, thanks Chris! Very helpful. Build quality is awesome. I will be ordering mine.

Hi,
I am in Chula Vista and would be happy to meet if we schedule a time. You can check it out and see my build so far.
Sam

1 Like

That would be great ! I’m in Bonita so pretty close to you. (619)227-5461 please let me know when you’re available. Appreciate it

I’m nearby in Spring Valley and would be available as well.

1 Like

Anyone pay in full recently for a camper. When’s your install date?

A few days late on this but North San Diego (San Marcos) if anyone wasn’t able to to link up for a tour of a GFC. Let me know. Quicker responses on IG @prospect_overland

-Cheers.

1 Like

I was on FB when I was younger but it took way more than it offered. Never again. It would be cool to figure out a way to chat about meet-ups etc. Should we consider whatsapp or something similar? I really don’t have a good suggestion here, but I would be willing to try an app like that if we can limit the focus so we don’t get a zillion messages. These are just my two cents. feel free to pick this up if interesting or ignore entirely. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry guys, I got busy with stuff. Heading out today, will be back next week. Shoot me a message Tuesday if still want to check out the GFC.

I’d be down for a SoCal GFC WhatsApp chat to coordinate trips and meet ups

2 Likes

Hey Socal GFC owners,
Something big from Beyond wraps and Racyo Design are happening. They have collaborated to create three different vinyl designs for the top of our tents. There are sizes for all gfc tops.

The exciting news is that they are limited and drop in 20 minutes!! Go over to their Instagrams or websites to order yours! The image posted below is our custom design but the other three are very similar.

Ready for a meet-up in August!

Marvin @ Beyond Wraps did mine. Good guy, great work.

4 Likes

Hi Charlie,
I am good for joining a GFC WhatsApp group.

I’m not on Facebook but would love to connect with the San Diego / Baja GFC group! My boyfriend and I go down to Baja as often as we can. Excited to dial-in the ever-evolving setup!

5 Likes

Is this the lovely yellow hotel off the 3 about 1/2 way between San Felipe and Ensenada?!

Yes it’s basically in Valle de Trinidad.