Southern California GFC Owners

Heading to Utah and maybe north rim of Grand Canyon then might shoot down to Flag for a day at the expo.

1 Like

My truck will be at the Full Throttle Battery booth the entire Expo. I would enjoy meeting up with any SoCal peeps.

2 Likes

Yoooo located in Santa Ana. My v2 is brand new second hand. Mounted on my 2nd gen May 1st. The previous owner had the gfc on a 3rd gen show truck. Always up for a trail run. Message me here or ig @jordanstagram later dudes!

2 Likes

Your bed slide deck is clutch

3 Likes

X2 on the bed slide seating area. I know it’s only a few feet higher, but it’s the same thing about sleeping up top above the ground. Your own mobile tree house. Makes me feel like a kid

3 Likes

Will be back down in Baja first weekend of June for the Baja 500. See you guys down there :call_me_hand:t6:

You get it. Also makes for an “anywhere” patio even on days the ground is soggy🙏🏾

I live in Bakersfield… not really SoCal, and not really CenCal… lol

7 Likes

Yo guys! I and another GFC brotha @Ari are planning a super lowkey surf camping trip down south at SanO’ (sites 120-145) on the 22nd of this month. We would spend all day Wednesday and leave whenever Thursday. Anyone welcome to tag along and kick it!

Woot!. We are planning on surfing somewhere around San O, and just hanging out. Usually San Onofre SB is booked solid this time a year, but there are spaces on a Wednesday. If anyone wants to book near us there were spaces available.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder to join the SoCal GFC owner group on Facebook if you havent already.

You can find it at www.facebook.com/groups/socalgfc

Hoping to see you all over there where we can coordinate meetups, trail runs etc.

-Aaron

Damn. I haven’t had FB since 2014. I hope I’m not missing out on much.

3 Likes

San Diego checking in

2 Likes

I’m with you Jason, no FB here.

4 Likes

X3 No Facebook as well

5 Likes

@jasont
@Semi
@flipper

It took a few days to get accepted and after poking around I am confident that you guys aren’t missing anything.

3 Likes

Plus 1 more for no FB

3 Likes

San Diego checking in, Build# 1652 last September. I’ve seen a handful of GFCs throughout town. It would be nice to meet up with some others

2 Likes

Bumping this back up in case anyone wants to meet up this Wednesday in San O. @etower and I are heading down there for one night at the San O bluffs and a bit of surfing.

1 Like

How was the meetup? I’d enjoy pix if you got them. I hope to make one in the near future.