Southern California GFC Owners

My install date is March 20… just waiting

1 Like

Did anyone see on GFC IG , asking for a possible “hang out” in Southern CA?

2 Likes

Yeah but didn’t reply, don’t have a GFC lol

There’s a meet up tomorrow night at the rigd warehouse. 6pm

1 Like

Maybe I see you or I’ll probably already be out the door. I’m the 19th

I’m gonna check out the meet up tomorrow.

Are you talking about the rigd event? Maybe I’ll check it out

whos out here in socal area? specifically LA :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m in Los Angeles, v2 on a 3rd gen tacoma long bed 4x4 trdor.

3 Likes

I am in Santa Monica. I have a V2 which I picked up in Jan 2022. I am always down for a trip — short or long (with some planning). Surfing always preferred. Generally traveling with the family.

I am just getting started on this adventure. Drawers are built, most of the gear essentials are purchased, figuring out how to un-suck the mattress.

End of Feb weekend, or day, in San O?

3 Likes

Let’s see your drawers!

2 Likes

Not a local but out that way a fair bit. I think I sold a couple of GFCs while fielding questions and hanging out at SanO last week.

2 Likes

local man! im down in San O this weekend!

1 Like

This thread is pretty dead but here’s a post to bring it back

2 Likes

4 Likes

Anyone heading into Baja week of May 16th? I am considering a trip down there, but for the first one was looking to head down with someone who had expereince in the area.

Planning on going to Ensenada June 1-5. Kinda later than your plans though. What part are you going to visit?

That general area. I have been down there before, but not for a while. Was hoping to hook up with some folks to surf. Open to suggestions.

Does all that Mylar help with the heat?

Anyone heading to Overland Expo West?

1 Like

Hello all!
Just got my camper #3233 installed a few days ago on my Tacoma DCSB-MT. Located in Newport Beach. See you all out there :slight_smile:

6 Likes