Southern California GFC Owners

Just a reminder, still planning to be at House Roots Bakery on 8/3 at 0800. May just be you and I but that’s fine. Would be nice to meet another local GFC’r. Hopefully it’s not 100 degrees outside by 0830!

1 Like

I’m still planning on meeting up.

1 Like

I’ll try to make this, I’m in oak park, but might have to work. I’ll update this post closer to the date.

1 Like

I’ll be there, excited to meet whoever shows up.

1 Like

I’ll be there on Sat, 0800. Looking forward to meeting other local GFC’rs

1 Like

im sitting this out one. gotta work my last shift before i set off to Alaska and Canada for the next two months.

See ya soon.

Folks, next time Kevine001 holds a meetup, it’s worth comin’… had a great time and it reminded me how cool the GFC owner’s club really is.

2 Likes

And I thought it was at 8:00 p.m.

Great meeting with you. It’s amazing the creativity and fund of knowledge that Vice_Chief has, and I suspect most GFC owners. I think this type of modification to a truck caters to a demographic that inherently likes to tinker with things. Thus, the mutual interests.

Daniel, next time — tuna!

2 Likes

FS: 200w Solar panels with mounting and 100aH Lithium battery $500 for all
I am selling (2) 100w Renogy Solar Panels with mounting system and a 100aH Lithium battery.
The panel mount fits a V2 GFC on a Tacoma and holds 2 panels. This is a custom low profile mounting system that allows you to still carry items on Beef Bars. System has been in use 2 years and still working great. Mount system has traveled all over western US with no issues.

Panels are 42" x 21", overall length of mount system is 47.3". Width is same as camper.

1 Like

Can you please provide dimensions on those panels? Thanks

Panels are 42" x 21", overall length of mount system is 47.3". Width is same as camper.