Suggestions to GFC

I wanted to start a topic where polite suggestions can be made directly from users to the company. We all want to see the GFC thrive, and I think a place to make suggestions for business practices or small design modes would be helpful for all. Here are my first three suggestions:

1. Swag for deposit holders (t-shirt or otherwise).
  2. Small maintenance kit ( T9 Boeshield, etc) should come with every camper or charger at cost upon pickup/delivery.
  3. Organize an existing and potential customer get together at the Overland Expo (I suggest @ Motherroad Brewing). It would be nice to see everyone else’s mods in one spot during the expo.
11 Likes

Agreed minus I would do the meet at Dark Sky… depending on the amount of people. (P.S. we are working on actual meetups in different locations for current customers, we just have a ton on the plate at the moment).

Cool topic!

We are working on the swag for sure, but that will be a purchased item, we have too many customers wanting swag to specify what we get in to one group (deposit holders). Swag, good swag, is also very costly and at not even 2 years old yet, we can hardly afford to give it to anyone. (except I did give my used hat to a customer who did not care if it was used or not).

If you have more to the ETC. part of that, I would be happy to listen and try to get together some sort of kit or look into what that would cost and what it would take to prepare.

3 Likes

@Mike_GFCUSA thanks for the quick reply. There is a parking lot near Motherroad that would be helpful for getting all the trucks near each other. Plus, their Tower Station is the tops.

I figured as much on the swag, but thought I’d ask.

On the kit, I knew the T9 was needed but wasn’t sure what else might be. The T9 might be the only thing needed in the “kit.” It really should be provided with the camper if it is a known maintenance requirement.

1 Like

I will not argue against tower station, that’s almost a sin but the 100 unique beers a year at Dark Sky are an awesome thing, and I cannot get those living up here (I lived in Flagstaff for about 3 years). I will look into other small items as I dive deeper into the maintenance and how tos I am working on!

2 Likes

I was thinking that you guys should set up a web cam in the assembly line.

2 Likes

Big brother is always watching… That would be a hard pass if I was an employee.

1 Like

@PNW your 100% correct. I just would love to see them come together.

1 Like

I suggest doing installs Thursdays thru Tuesday. Weekend installs would make it a lot easier on folks traveling from out of town.

3 Likes