Superlite and accessories for sale (Rochester, NY)

Looking to sell my Superlite and accessories, in excellent condition. Slept in 12 nights. Non-smoker, and no pets. Includes GFC ladder, GFC mattress, mounting hardware, and Fly Blocks/rods for propping the side flaps open.

History: I ordered this Superlite in February 2021, but due to high demand and supply-side issues, I didn’t receive it from GFC until October 2021. That gave me a chance to immediately install it on my truck and sleep in it in my driveway just to check it out, but that’s all the use it received in 2021. I’m lucky enough to have tall garage doors, so my truck and the Superlite remained in my garage all winter, and that’s also how I store the truck and tent all the time, when it’s not out on a camping trip. No unnecessary weather/UV exposure!

Tent has no problems at all. Only selling because my girlfriend and I decided we don’t like the wedge shape of it when open, so we’re looking for a tent with a horizontal roof design when open. But this is a great, high-quality tent that we enjoyed using this year. I’m sure you’ll be pleased with it’s condition, and will enjoy using it as long as you’re comfortable with the sloping roof when it’s deployed.

Location is Rochester, NY. It’s currently installed on my truck (and stored in the garage like I said above), so you can come and see it as installed if you wish. Will not ship it.

Asking $1800. Thanks for looking!

1 Like

I sent you a message.

This SuperLite is still available. I know we’re getting into the off-season. Will re-post in the spring if not sold yet. Thanks for reading!

I’m interested, I sent you a message