SuperLite Launch Edition for Sale (SOLD) $1,850

I waited forever to get this tent, I loved it, and hate to see it go, but alas my dogs feel left out. The tent is plenty roomy for two people, but not roomy enough for my two big dogs as well. I never let them in once in case your allergic. It only weighs 80lbs, sets up in 2 minutes, holds up great to wind/weather, and has a low profile when mounted. I only used the tent on 6 weekends this last summer and it is less than a year old which means it still has over a year to go with the transferable factory warranty. I stored it in my garage all winter. Only visible issue was the smallest of tears on the top shell which happened during initial shipping, but I was too excited to send it back (see original pic). I can print off string of e-mails from when the warranty department sent me a patch kit. Certainly, no leak issues and the patch is not going anywhere. The price already takes this blemish into account. I don’t want to ship this thing given the fiasco I had shipping it here. I can drive a bit, but I don’t want to leave Colorado. Message me directly if you can figure out how to do that.

Comes With: Telescoping ladder, ladder mounts, GFC air mattress (very comfy), GFC Ultralight Tent, and basic roof rack/truck rack mounting kit.

1 Like

Additional pics since I can only do one at a time.

1 Like

One more of the matress. I have other pics if you want as well.

Text me please.
214-four54-9021

Interested

Message sent good sir

I am also interested and live here in Denver. Feel free to reach out!

EightO4-Four3To-8Eleven8