Tent sold but still have mounting kit

Continuing the discussion from For sale 2019 V1 RTT:

I sold the tent and ladder. I still have the 4Runner specific roof mounts and flat antenna kit. I will sell these for $150 if you pick up or want to have them shipped at your expense. These mounts sell new for $599.00 currently and fits all 2010-2014 5th gen 4Runners.

Would you consider getting a quote to ship them? Want to know what that’s gonna cost before pulling the trigger.

Thanks,
Sam

I would be willing to get a quote. Where would it be going? I am leaving town for a few days tomorrow but could try to get a quote when I get back.

Jeff

Seattle, WA 98136
Thanks!
Sam

Hey Jeff,

Any word on a shipping quote? I’m still very interested.

Thanks,
Sam

Sorry, I got COVID and have been unable to do anything. I should be able to get a quote this week.

Jeff

Hi Sam,

I have the weight and dimensions of a packaged shipment and will call to get an estimate tomorrow. I’ll let you know as soon as I get the quote. I apologize for the lengthy delay.

Jeff

Hi Sam,

$149 to ship to that zip code. Sorry again for the long wait.

Jeff

That is with $500 of insurance too.

Jeff

Jeff,
Thanks so much, sorry been traveling, so all in $300?
Best,
Sam

Hi Sam,

Yes that seems to be the total with freight to that zip code.

Jeff

I’m in! Let’s do it :nerd_face:

Ok! I’ll get it boxed up today and have it ready to ship. You can contact me on my mobile so we don’t have to wait for email messages. 970-201-4591. Send the address there. Do you want me to ship it and have you pay me $300 or do you want to pay for shipping?

Jeff

Probably easiest to pay you $300 and you send me a tracking number.

Sounds good to me. PayPal work for payment?

Jeff

Sure!

Did you text me the address?

Jeff

I did not, just gave you my zip code in the thread.

My number is (206) 437-8826, happy to take this offline. Probably faster/more efficient that way.

S