7 Likes

Love seeing all these photos!
Thanks for sharing everyone!
Here are a couple photos from a recent trip- :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Handle from @Eisenheim

@GFC swag with @Buhlockaye

12 Likes

Quick trip up to Mt Hood National Forest near Clear Lake for a friends birthday. Friday night was great (bar the mosquitos), Saturday night was chilly and we woke up to snow/sleet/rain this morning. As always, GFC did exactly what I wanted

12 Likes

Great to see pics from around the NW, especially Portland area. Is there any special thread or group for Portland area members? Just thought I’d see if you know and rig looks great.

1 Like

We’ve used this thread to plan a daytrip with some locals: Any GFC owners in Portland, OR?

Otherwise, might be nice to start an official “Portland Area GFC Owners” thread versus hijacking that guys thread. I am always down to meet up and explore, I’m fairly new to the area and want to get out more!

2 Likes

I’ve posted a couple things recently under the REGIONS | Meetups section and try to always put PNW in the subject. I’m not sure what the practice is supposed to be…

Hey All - Just a quick reminder to please keep things on topic. If you’re interested in meetups or talking details regarding builds we have the categories below, or use the search bar.

• Meetups - Find others near you or post meetup opportunities
  • Builds - Share your builds and gather inspo from other users

Now back to random photos and adventures. Cheers!

2 Likes

Farming and HVAC by day, camping by night. Still a truck!

6 Likes

Couple pics from recent trip. Bonus pic of Ziggy in the morning :dog:

10 Likes

Snow in June at salmo mountain lookout in eastern Washington!!

6 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes