The Random GFC Photo Thread

Yeah it’s pretty loud lol. You can barely see it in the picture, but we were right on the creek. It was like having a white noise machine on all day/night.

The RAM’s always make me want a fullsize.

2 Likes

June 4th in Sierra Madre Mtns. of Colorado…still several feet of snow on the ground in the woods. Maybe we’ll have new glaciers formed in NW Colorado?!

. Love the fridge charged by solar with no need to buy ice and drain ice chests.

4 Likes

Anyone else putting stickers on the ceiling?

5 Likes

More of a glow-in-the-dark star or sea creature kinda guy

6 Likes

Calypso Trail in Terry Badlands.

17 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Quick overnighter on Mt Hood the other weekend. Had to navigate through some snow drifts and horrendous bugs but the views were worth it!

11 Likes

Feel free to say no, but mind giving a general location? I haven’t explored around Hood at all and I’d like to get up there

1 Like

Check the spur roads off of Forest Road 44 which runs between the town of Dufur and Hwy 35. There are tons of cool spots and roads in this area and it tends to be way less trafficed than the South and West side of the mountain. Bulo point a cool checkout and a good jumping off point to the area. There are a couple firelookouts in the area worth checking out. Rad views of the mountain from Flag Point and some good camp spots along that access road.

2 Likes

Appreciate that! I might try to make a quick trip out there this weekend. I just stayed out near Goldendale and forgot how much I appreciate the drier side of the states, totally different world

1 Like

My truck was used in an online marketing campaign, Almost Famous.

3 Likes

TRuDy looking badass in the badlands of South Dakota.

5 Likes

Didn’t get any pictures of the rig yesterday but eastern Wa is looking beautiful!

6 Likes

My favorite pic of the GFC so far

12 Likes

Close Encounters of the GFC Kind

11 Likes

Heading towards Banff

12 Likes

I was just there!

7 Likes

12 Likes