The Random GFC Photo Thread

Same same but different :taco:

10 Likes

Spring camping is where it’s at. It is still spring, right?

10 Likes

Trying to get a shot of my truck in Rocky Mountain National Park and this jerk photobombed.

14 Likes

2 Likes

Definitely one of my favorite pics I’ve ever taken of my truck. Near King Range Wilderness

7 Likes

This weekend’s camp spot. I friggin love my GFC!

5 Likes

Camping in West Yellowstone

6 Likes

Set up in the North Pennsylvania woods…

3 Likes

San Juan Mountains in Colorado were sure good to us. Bonus pic of how I sleep 2 tiny humans “downstairs”. Said humans will not sleep side by side so this is the solution for the season!

11 Likes

17 Likes

What awning do you have?

Not sure if you’re replying to me or someone else, but mine is a 4’ Roam Adventure Co awning. Fits perfect across the back of a standard size GFC.

Bought this 74 DT100 from a buddy a few months ago, finally brought it along camping

8 Likes

11 Likes

Not too bad of a view

8 Likes

10 Likes

if this is green creek was the snow cleared? There was a pretty big drift that I had to turn around at. I ended up camping right above the pond.

Yeah, it’s pretty much clear now. The snow bank I’m guessing you had to bail at has receded enough that there’s at least one truck width to go around it. Right after you round that corner and drop to the meadow there’s a large water crossing right now, though.

We didn’t go all the way out to the campground, but there’s no snow on the ground even at 8000’. The creeks are all fast and full right now. Some of the creek side spots are either flooded or too muddy.

1 Like

The lower spot I ended up at was really nice and tucked away. The only issue was the heavy flow of the creek that was almost too loud to be next to. I need to go back and check out further up the road.