The Random GFC Photo Thread

Nocterra is great, but we have plenty of options for ya in Colorado!

Campsite with a view of the Continental Divide. Amazing to see the damage from the East Troublesome Fire a couple years ago.

4 Likes

The Goose Range in the foothills of the Cariboo Mountain range in Likely, BC

3 Likes

A few photos from our recent trip out to the Oregon coast. So much fun. I love this camper.

13 Likes

Got a slight ass kicking on the river today but come back to camp, crack a beer and enjoy the views and do it all over again tomorrow.

Walking distance to the brewery

6 Likes

I had some use-or-lose days to burn so I decided to trek into the Adirondacks to bid farewell to summer and ring in the fall. Mother nature didn’t get the memo and went straight to winter; it was about 34 degrees Thursday and Friday night.

Rainy night at Whetstone Gulf State Park:

Fish Creek Pond Campground right on the lake:

Cotton candy sunset over Killington, VT:

8 Likes

Just got my GFC installed today! Off to the Beartooths, Yellowstone, and Tetons for the next week and then back to SLC. Stoked about it so far!

5 Likes

Labor day weekend in the Little Belts, MT

2 Likes

Glad you went ahead and pulled the trigger! That was a pretty quick turnaround from when I showed you my GFC.

1 Like

Took the family out apple picking over the weekend. Crane Orchards in Fennville, MI is amazing. They even have their own restaurant with house made wines and ciders.

7 Likes

Gotta love LL Bean gear! Great pics.

1 Like

Nice pics! Love the setup. What lift are you running? Looks great.

1 Like

7 Likes

It’s a bastardized set up utilizing Bilstien in front and OME heavy springs in the rear. There’s also a set of Firestone air bags with Daystar cradles on the rear as well.

I think this might just be the original GFC prototype…

10 Likes

It was! I pretty much ordered it right after seeing yours. I had pretty much decided I was going to buy it when I hit you up, just wanted to see one in person.

Lake Superior Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada

7 Likes

Beartooth Mountains….minutes before seeing a big ol mama grizz and cub wander by, not too far from our camp.

9 Likes

Yellow River State Forest, Iowa. There was surprisingly another GFC down at the other end of the campground.

7 Likes

Some photos from recently of our build out and a night out at the tail end of a 108 day long trip through northern Canada and Alaska.

15 Likes