The Random GFC Photo Thread

Love it!!! That build is a mirror image of my platform with a few alterations (drawer and side storage! We must’ve found the same YouTube video :joy:

Wow, three months off work for camping.
Is your tundra 4wd and if not does the winch fill that void.
Phil

That’s amazing! Shockingly this build was totally my own design. This is about the 6th vehicle we have called home at this point, so we have slowly figured out exactly what we want. We will be redoing this build in the next few weeks. Just in time to set off on another equally long trip.

Thankfully it is 4x4. We are so in love with this truck and it’s nearly the perfect long-term overland truck for us. Should say we were also working during this trip. Love it or hate it, remote work has some incredible benefits.

1 Like

My Autumn rig. Currently on a jaunt through Canada from Ontario (Sault Ste Marie) to Halifax Nova Scotia. Then will be heading down the East Coast, following the colors, until I turn E for Pittsburgh and then to Oklahoma and back to Wisconsin. Is a shame I only have a month to do it! Loving my GFC, especially w the Buddy Heater!

6 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

First weekend in the GFC.
1995.5 Tacoma
Build #171

-Ron

8 Likes

Where the deer and the antelope play

2 Likes

Father and son trip. Washington

13 Likes

GFC does as great on the trail, as it does at camp.

8 Likes

:grimacing: Looks like things got expensive for someone

1 Like

I forgot these photos.
Mount Raineer aka Mount TACOMA

9 Likes

Little fall camping between Victor, ID and Jackson. Now I’m contemplating a platform RTT for the Land Cruiser to go with the GFC…

5 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Quick weekend shutter buggin getaway:

Lovin the GFC more every trip!

10 Likes

Nice backroads cruise close to home. Diesel heater build for next time :jack_o_lantern:

10 Likes

My favorite place to camp right there!

1 Like

Enjoying the thread! Will post some pics as soon as the forum bots allow. For now, I’m too new. But so is my GFC. Christened it this last weekend in the southern Winds.

2 Likes