The Random GFC Photo Thread

Right on Trey. Where are you located?
I’m still waiting on my GFC. They have delivery set for Mid East Coast in December, currently in western Va.

1 Like

@Casablanca, right on. Just in time for some winter camping? I am in Lander Wyoming.

1 Like

You know it. Love ski touring and camping. I just moved here from Oregon.

Super curious to see more of your build out. Do you have more photos. We are about to re-do ours so I’m taking notes from lots of other builds out there.

Yea I love this area. I love Oregon too but seems to be getting more and more crowded at all the spots. How’s that leak?

1 Like

National forest riding in the PNW

12 Likes

Well, when it’s not raining I don’t have any leaks! :slight_smile: Seriously though it’s hard to know until we get to rainy season again.

1 Like

Nice setup! Those custom bed stiffeners? And you think you actually need them or help much? I tried looking for some for my first gen tundra and couldn’t find anyone who made them. I know our beds are a lot more solid than like tacos and I havent noticed a need for them but wouldnt mind getting some just to be sure.

They are cheap Amazon bed stiffeners for a taco but the worked out fine just had to grind a small tab off, my bed was bent out on the drivers side quite a bit to where it affected the tailgate closing when I inherited it from my grandfather (had local farmers fill it to the brim with potatoes and it pushed it out is my guess) so took a chance and they worked great. Can’t figure out how to post a link but $58 on amazon

1 Like

Facelift for the rig, I’ve been wanting to do this for years but the stealth winch bumpers are hard to find for early gen2 (2008). Finally found one on ebay, took a day off and got the winch bumper, winch, under hood arb compressor, and new led fogs installed. Really happy with the results.

14 Likes

Looking for the CDT in the southern Winds

6 Likes

Hitting that sweet spot on the shoulder right now!

12 Likes

Some good shots of it here What have you done to your GFC this week - #155 by Chuck.D

20+ nights in it this summer and there is a few minor things I changed or plan to change

• I switched the stove to make it removable. You see lots of builds with the drawer stove. Bad idea IMO. I use it sometimes in place but more often I prefer to use a table or the table on the tire swing. We use a MSR windburner to boil water so the stove is not used as much.
    -I will modify the downstairs to allow the second bed section to go inline to make a lower chill bed.
    -haven’t used the Lagun table yet. Maybe this winter but I will keep the mount for now.
    -The thin driver side box is our favourite. We use it to hold our chairs, ladder and step while we drive and it becomes a useful bar top when we are parked.
1 Like

Fall is in prime time here in Michigan’s lower peninsula!

8 Likes

Crystal Lake, BC (Bridge Lake)

6 Likes

Frisbee Ridge, Revelstoke BC

12 Likes

Great weekend in and around Capitol Reef UT.

14 Likes

Fuck yesss more Chevy/ GMCs. Beautiful truck sir.
Cap Reef is one of my favs. Hoping to make my way back soon.
A+

4 Likes

@Casablanca More Chevy/GMC in general? Or more Chevy/GMC in Capitol Reef? :joy:

8 Likes

I feel like the majority of GFC go on Tacomas, so always stoked to see the GMC and Chevys.

4 Likes