The Random GFC Photo Thread

Overlanding everywhere and anywhere.

1 Like

Mojave National Preserve

11 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

Don’t forget to post your camping photos in The Pudding as well :face_with_peeking_eye:.

3 Likes

Exploring KofA Wildlife Refuge.

17 Likes

A little artistic version of my truck

17 Likes

I miss my Ford Ranger!

3 Likes

SPAM museum in Austin, MN

8 Likes

First time sticking the bike in the camper. It’s nice to have it as an option when the roads are wet and salty.

15 Likes

Do you have a thread on your cabinet setups? I really like your layout and I’ve been looking into 80/20 / aluminum extrusions for mine

1 Like

I don’t think I ever did a dedicated setup but I have posted some details here and there. I guess just search for posts by me from about a year ago.

There a couple of pics here from my trip to Baja when I first installed them. This is my buddies website, he helped me with them and he does custom van/truck builds:

2 Likes

I’m with @pat_man - your bed build needs its own thread. I’ve been looking for solid setups to make my solo bike trips a lot more secure, and this inspo would be a nice upgrade from my current layout.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll try and grab some pics and do a dedicated thread. In my mind it’s pretty basic but maybe it will help others or spur some motivation.

5 Likes

Figured it’s been a while since we last posted in here. Been enjoying the last 2 months in Baja, with another 2 more to go.

16 Likes

4 months down there, that sounds amazing! Hoping to make it back down in April.

It’s been a snowy winter in Moab, spring skiing should be good.

8 Likes

7 Likes

After selling my V1 camper #45 a couple years ago off my Taco, I’m finally back in a GFC!

11 Likes

This might be the fastest GFC rig here! I’m Ron, and I have the slowest GFC rig.

1 Like

Retired the old setup. Impressed that the 4x 35’s fit in the GFC easier than with my Snugtop topper.

6 Likes