Meant dealing with this today

Thanks for not hitting my truck California sno park plow people. :+1:

21 Likes

That last one is one of my favorite GFC photo of all time. Classic :joy:

3 Likes

SICK!!! Where is that???

Tahoe

Found this spot on the way home, half way to SLC

All winter camp spots should be next to a hot spring. 8 degrees last night, this diesel heater is a game changer.

12 Likes

sweet spot. Always looking for hotsprings. Where is this one located? How hot was the water?

I popped the top to air out because it was above freezing AND sunny

7 Likes

Been lurkin in the forums for a long time now but finally got my GFC installed a couple weeks ago and took it out on its first of many trips this past weekend. We headed down from Phoenix to spend a day in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. The desert scenery was so beautiful there so we decided to stay a night at the campground instead of going back to the BLM land we were at the previous night. Here are some photos from the trip.

First nights spot on BLM land

Campground spot

14 Likes

GFC office views

16 Likes

Camped out at Goosenecks State Park in Utah last night, had the whole campground to myself.

12 Likes

More plz

8 Likes

@kherron How about this?

Truck at Cat staging after 1.5 weeks of being up at Skeena Cat Skiing guiding.

15 Likes

Early mornings at the ranger station.

9 Likes

I think it’s time for chains…22lbs in tires, sled trailer, two sleds, two kids, one wife = good times :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I’m jealous of all snow. We have had a weak winter this year. the lakes never froze up enough to go ice fishing or is it froze up too much to go regular fishing… I’m confused now :confused:

2 Likes

Got behind this 4 Wheel Camper Project M this morning and thought it was a great reminder of how much better a GFC looks than some of the other available truck camper options.

20 Likes

9 Likes

Random inside shot…

3 Likes

A quick midweek scouting trip to find some camp spots close to home. This spot was 25 minutes from the driveway.

15 Likes

More on the way :grin::grin::grin:

13 Likes

I don’t think we had that much the entire winter but it did rain 34" all day yesterday so got the truck washed … I guess… #sadwinter

1 Like