The Random GFC Photo Thread

It’s an 80/20 buildout, with all Renogy power… 200ah battery, 2000w pure sine inverter, 30w dc-to-dc battery charger. Renogy AC-to-DC charger for shore power.

3 Likes

We don’t get much rain here so I don’t get to see them in action often but that stream of water that was running down the outside of the GFC lid and being redirected by the gutter instead of creating a waterfall onto the rear door of the truck was nice to see. :+1:

1 Like

I love how clean your cabinets look. Rough ballpark, what did that end up costing you and what does it weigh (minus the electrical)? I’m thinking about version 2 of my build and trying to shed some weight and add some more capabilities.

1 Like

I would say the complete weight of the 80/20 extrusions and small parts including plywood and panels is approximately 65lbs. Cost was about $850 with all the cutting, connectors, extrusions, plywood… it adds up fast.

2 Likes

Did you make custom screens? Looks great!

Hey Tim, it’s somewhat custom. I purchased a sliding door bug screen from Amazon and cut and sewed the length for the entrance. For the sides, I bought another bug screen and just cut it in half and used the included Velcro roll and mounted it to the frame bars around the GFC.

MAGZO Magnetic Screen Door Fit… Amazon.com

2 Likes

Awesome thanks! Ill check it out. I am surprised no one has made a screen kit for the gfc yet. I feel like its such a good upgrade to have

2 Likes

just added a new sticker to the back wall! weather is making me want to do a build out like the tundra above

3 Likes

where did you get that mosquito net thing? i think i’ll need that this summer lol

I bought a mosquito screen from Amazon that’s made for a sliding door and just cut & sewed the length.

Also I posted the amazon link for the Mosquito nets on the post with the picture on it… check it out!

yes sir! i saw it after posting when i scrolled up.
thank you!!

1 Like

I really love that Vail sticker!

2 Likes

When it’s dumping snow and your better half is over it…pop the top and turn on the heater. Spotted from the lift on a great powder day.

1 Like

Mountain biking in Issaquah.

3 Likes

Morning coffee. Mid 30s outside 65+ in the gfc

6 Likes

Rigs & Coffee 3/24/2024
Hudsonville, MI
Midwest 4x4’s

1 Like

Duthie Hill Park!

1 Like

Found some mud in the Mojave Desert

1 Like

I did gravy train on flats for the first time that day and took a chunk out of my tibia. A deity TMAC pin made it all the way to the bone, which I didn’t know then. I figured I drove all the way up there, and I wasn’t going to leave after two laps, so I kept going.

I am currently on 5g of antibiotics a day to prevent compartment syndrome! I took it almost perfectly square on the landing, so the pedal model will be undeniable.