The Random GFC Photo Thread

In the Smoky Mountains

6 Likes

Break in the rain so I can reorganize and dry things out a bit before we hitch the trailer up and head back to the high desert. The bedrug is pretty damp…I’d definitely need to spend some time sealing things up better if it rained as much at home as it has on us this past week.

Made some stuff

5 Likes

Getting close to having the new setup dialed in…~10 nights in the GFC so far and digging it. Coming soon is a multi-week trip to northern New Mexico and that should get everything squared up.

3 Likes

What lights are those on the doors? A link would be much appreciated!

They are some rechargeable (USB) LED lights from Lowe’s. Attached to the door panels with some 2" velcro. Off/on and a motion-activated sensor.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Good-Earth-Lighting-Rechargeable-USB-LED-Lighting-12-in-Battery-Light-Bar/1001776458

I’ve got a pair of the same make but puck-style lights mounted to the floor panels inside the cab and they work well.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Good-Earth-Lighting-2-Pack-3-8-in-Plug-In-Light-Bar-Under-Cabinet-Light/1003263746

2 Likes

Does anyone else just drive somewhere to take a nap?

10 Likes

Looks so comfy! Love it!

1 Like

Thanks! We just spent a week in it in Moab and everything worked well.

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Easter morning

7 Likes

That looks like an awesome time.

We’d 100, 200, and 600m steel targets setup, and that’s maybe 1/3 of the firepower that showed up once it started to warm up!

Looks like you had the area to yourself. Being in SLC, we head west towards Wendover to shoot, but it still gets a bit too busy for my tastes.

Ahoy! I took me gfc onto a ferry this here weekend. She be a sea worthy vessel arr, matey.

7 Likes

A few days on the Deschutes :slight_smile:

IMG_7707

9 Likes

We were first to load on our last ferry trip…it was weird sitting in the truck and having open water out the windshield.

5 Likes

I will be there in July for a rafting trip!

1 Like

Lots of GFCs poking around Utah this weekend…

8 Likes

Pretty cool setup, a villa and a guest house

1 Like