The Random GFC Photo Thread

Thanks! Unless I’m running solo the kids get the guest house and the grownups get the villa. Our camping setup has evolved over the years but at this point I don’t think I’d make any major changes. Having the trailer loaded and ready to go all the time with family comforts and the extra space so we aren’t all crammed in the trailer but also have an easy to break down setup so we can explore with the truck on days camp isn’t moving is nice.

6 Likes

Is it a real camping trip if you don’t endure some craziness? The amount of wind we took to get a day and a half of awesomeness was well worth it.

7 Likes

Just got into fly fishing. I am planning a trip down to Maupin this summer, looks like a sweet spot.

1 Like

It’s May!
Rockies Southeast BC

4 Likes

Montana you will be missed!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Some snippets of Nova Scotia with @julian

4 Likes

Looks like the terrain out on the Pony Express trail west of Utah Lake.

Matchy matchy

1 Like

Solid work. When you match you’re faster.

2 Likes

Wheres Waldo? There’s a GFC down there.

4 Likes

We recently embarked on a week long road trip from Minnesota to Montana where we spent a few days up in the Kalispell and Glacier area, then trekked down to Idaho and eastern Washington. On our way out, we visited GFC in Belgrade to have our V2 Pro Camper installed - the hospitality and experience we received from their team was amazing. Such good people behind this brand. We are beyond stoked to become apart of this awesome community - we began making new friends as soon as we set foot in their installation facility, and it continued at various way side stops along the way! Excited to finish building out the bed of our truck to better support our needs.

4 Likes

If anyone is interested, here are a few images of some of the Pro updates.

16 Likes

post more you tease! Show the lighting and other stuff that’s new.

1 Like

Eastern Sierras :mountain_snow:

2 Likes

Are there any identifying markings on the latches. Manufacturer, model number, etc?

The V2 Pro latches are by Industrilas (Index Code: 2-398). They function very well!

Perfect, thank you.

1 Like

Nice night on the AZ/UT border.

4 Likes

Where is that? Looks fun!