Took my GFC to the Rubicon!

You don’t see too many double cab long bed Tacomas on the Rubicon let alone ones with a go fast on top. This was my first time doing the Rubicon all the way through. Truck held up great and so did the go fast.

13 Likes

It is such a fun trail! Congrats on your first time through!

1 Like

Thanks @jedgar , when’s the last time you been? Did you take the gfc? This place is so rad. Before this trip I have gone in twice to Mile 3.5 which is little sluice but then turned around and came back out. I live a little over an hour away so I’m looking forward to more Adventure here

My last time through was actually 4 years ago, and I was in a Jeep and didn’t have my GFC yet. Currently building my Gladiator to hopefully make another trip next summer. Awesome you are so close to it! Nothing beats the Sierras!

1 Like

So awesome, I took my gfc OFF for the rubicon so i guess it didn’t count lol (RTT, so I didn’t wanna be top heavy)

Started in Georgetown and exited Tahoe over a long weekend

Somewhere after Rubicon springs

2 Likes

Right on! That looks great! My first couple times in were day trips without the GFC but we turned around at little sluice. I like Wheeling without the camper on sometimes because I have more visibility out the back but my leaf springs are designed for the weight of the camper so traction was better with the camper.

1 Like