Hi everyone. I am currently build #652 start July 2020 and #810 start Dec 2020. Willing to trade. If your curious, I will be selling one of these spots at some point.
I am throwing out a prayer to trade reservations spots if your spot can be completed by Dec 2019. Have your plans changed? Vacation fall threw? Funds tied up?
Do I have not have the patience to wait for my build you may wonder. Well, I recently discovered GFC from an Overland style get together in Missoula Mt and quickly put my name down. My wife and I will have our first child here soon, and can’t think of a better way to celebrate and utilize maturity leave than going on the longest road trip for our lives starting in mid Dec. We are planning to be on the road for a month on a National Park tour and anything in between. Hoping to hit the warmer parks south of us in UT, AZ, and CA.
Throwing out this prayer in case this trade would benefit someone else as much as it would me. Really not looking forward to building a separate pre GFC setup (tent, cot, heating solution, etc) for this trip, but in the end whatever it takes.