Good evening all,
Selling my V2 XL spot. Unit #2099 and nothing has been locked in as of yet.
I put my deposit down on 2/17, but plans changed. Only looking to get my deposit of $575 back.
Not a huge move up in the line, but may save a couple months? When I put down the deposit, the website projected an estimated build date in August… But of course, I have no way of knowing the actual build date.
Anyways, please let me know if you’re interested.
Hi there! I am interested in this, shoot me a pm
Interested as well. Let me know if @Jonfeltis passes. TIA.
@Jonfeltis, my apologies for the delayed response. Been having issues with the messaging on the forum. Please feel free to email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest, if @Jonfeltis passes, I’ll let you know asap.
I have found a spot, so I’m good.
I found a spot as well. GLWS!
Hi Stewart, I just sent you an email about your build spot.