V1 #792 for sale - on a F150 Raptor. 5.5' bed. Kinsmen 270 deg awning

2 Windows, Orange Frame, all black. wind skid, universal brackets, black agnus beef racks. Only used about 4x. Selling my raptor. I bought a passenger side Kinsmen Hardware 270 degree awning that was never installed and is still in the plastic. Can sell them together or separate. Current location is South Bend, IN. 3 doors in tent. I have the ladder also.

How much do you want for the awning?

$1,800.
FYI for the GFC, hinges are getting replaced (preemptively) by GFC on Jan 10th.

Interested in the awning. What version of mounts did you get with it?

Is it for the old hinges or new? Aluminum rear grab bar or steel?

Rapid Deploy 270° Awning
KHFG-A270-STL-PSGR
Passenger (US)
Go Fast Camper or RTT with Aluminum Latch bar, post 2019
It would have been for the old hinges.

So what are you asking for the full set up: GFC, awning, and accessories? Also, was the camper garage kept when not in use?

$7k. I currently have a 380W solar panel mounted between the beef racks and a charge controller I’ll include also.

Yes, it’s been garage kept up until the past few months when I moved from IA to IN.

@anon87798461 I’ll discuss lower offers if you’re interested still.

I am super interested in this. The hiccup is that I live in Salt Lake City, UT. Any chance of a meet half way, or a shipping option? feel free to email me directly bcadman at mac dot com.
Also, I prefer just the camper, no awning.

That is hilarious… we were in SLC in the truck last weekend dropping some kids off at college in the region. Yes, we can look at options for sure.

Argh! I would take it today if you are in SLC now! How much for just the camper? You said the hinges are replaced? Wait. College at the U?

Good afternoon, would you be able to provide a few more pictures? I am very interested, live in ND but could travel to you.

Also, are you the original owner? What was the manufacturing date?

crone_jesse@hotmail.com (701)-590-4282

It was completed July 14, 2020. It was dark out, but here are more photos. It’s only been slept in a handful of times.

yes, I’m the original owner.

@bdcadman ~6k for camper. Hingers are being sent to me as i was unable to meet them last week for the replacement… we were driving back from SLC. I have 2 daughters at BYUI in Rexburg.

That seems reasonable to me. With solar and mounting hardware, etc.? We can figure out a way to meet halfway or, perhaps you are driving to pick up your kids later this spring? Maybe better to email me directly? bcadman@mac.com

Yes, I’d include the solar panel and the charge controller with it. You just need to add a battery. I could drive it to Denver in late February as we do an annual ski trip. It would be Feb 21st or 22nd.

Unfortunately that day(s) won’t work for me for a road trip. Are you coming back out in the Spring? I totally understand if the logistics are more than you are willing to deal with. Let me know, as I will just order a new one if you don’t think we can make this work.

Let me check with my wife. I’ll be in Copper Mountain ~Feb 22-26th and Denver the 27th. if those are better for you.