V1 Camper FOR SALE - Tacoma 6' bed - $6200

It’s a sad day… I’m parting ways w my GFC V1 Camper. Love the thing! It’s in pretty good shape- I took it camping a handful of times. Used it more to go down to the marina or park with my dog and work off the computer. Camper is black and grey, with front and rear windows. Upgraded green/grey tent fabric with 3 tent doors, Embassy hinge upgrades… Have the upgraded tent locks, drip rails, and rear interior hatch locks from JE Design and the Shit Blocks from Shittco to turn the tent door into an awning. Located in SoCal - Long Beach area… Price includes switching camper to your truck w help at local shop so there’s no hassle or worry. Message me on here and we can go from there. Here are a few pictures. Thanks!

Hello!
I’m very interested in your camper! I live in Montana - any way to meet in the middle? Feel free to send a message or call/text my cell: 828-551-4642.

Hey there! Thanks for the reply… I’m looking to do something locally right now unfortunately… Would love to make a trip up that way but schedule is hectic at the moment. If you’re able to make the trip, let me know!

Totally get it! Between work schedules and dog care I’m stuck close-ish to MT right now. I will definitely reach out if things change and the post is still up! This is exactly what I need for my '04!

Is this still available, I’m local and am very interested.

Let me know, thanks in advance!

Hi Is this still available?

Still available?
805-628-6039
Thanks

Still available?

Is this still available. I’m located in SoCal!

This still available?

Hello. Is this still available?