V1 GFC going to be up for sale in SLC Utah **** SOLD****

Howdy, I just got a sprinter van and am selling my Tacoma and GFC. I am going to list as a package to see if by chance someone wants to get the whole package (truck and GFC), but if and when I just sell my truck. Is anyone interested in my GFC?

I paid 6300 with the windows in the shell and a tent side entrance and would be open to offers.

Has the updated hinges (proactively put on) and two beef racks. Nothing is wrong with it, only selling because I just got a new vehicle.

If you sell just the beef bars I’ll take em.
I Also live in slc

I’ll keep you posted if I decide to do that. Thanks

1 Like

I’m interested in your Tacoma with GFC. What year is the Tacoma? How many miles? Damage? CarFax? Price?
I’m in Summit County Utah.
Thanks,
Brian

@banderson I’ll DM you my cell number if you want.

No issues on the truck or GFC.

2017, TRD Off Road
38,500~ miles
2,000 miles ago I had a shop put on Bilstein 6112 up front, 5160 with the reservoir on the back and a full Icon RXT leaf pack to go with brand new Nitto Ridgegrappler Tires.

Rides awesome… 2 months ago I was set on keeping this long term but I just bought a Mercedes Sprinter Van so sort of moved to a different adventure vehicle.

More than happy to talk pricing over the phone. I haven’t listed it on KSL yet, was thinking of doing that tonight or tomorrow.

Text or call me at (909) 996-8490 about the whole package. I’m in Elko, NV.

Hey man, I sent you a PM

If you decide to part out the camper alone, I’m interested.

I’ve got a few people interested in just that so I am open to parting ways with just the GFC. I’ll DM you my number

Did you install the Icon RXT at option 2 or 3? Interested in your opinion.

had them on option 3 at first, with just the GFC then ended up putting it at option 2. I like option two more but didn’t load up the truck more than just regular camping weight.

1 Like

Would like to know a little more about the truck and price for entire package. Please email me paul@cactusrv.com

1 Like