V1 rooftop tent for sale SF Bay Area

Hi I have a rooftop tent which is currently mounted to my 2016 Toyota 4Runner. The tent is in excellent condition, only used 10 times. No issues with zippers or tent. Happy to answer any questions. If interested, please see GFC website about mounting options if you do not have a 4runner. Thanks.

Would like to sell mount and tent together for $3400. $3100 if only for the tent. Thanks so much for looking!

Hey I’m in the sfbay. Where in the bay are you? How long have you had the tent for? I just signed up so I can’t PM yet but let me know the best way to get in contact for some photos.

Hi Andino,

I can meet in the Lafayette area. My friend has space and tools. I have owned the tent since about oct 2020. It has been used about 10x. I park in a carport and it is garaged when I am working. I can email pics to u or text. I am new to forum so it wouldn’t let me post pics. It is in excellent condition. No damage or issues. Let me know if u want pics and where to send. Thanks.

Donna

Nice I’m in SF. Can you email me some photos?

Hi, I am new to this forum and can’t see how to edit to update the post. I just wanted to note the tent is currently pending sale. GFC mounts for Toyota 4 runner still available for sale. Thanks.

@Baywahine is this sold?im very interested!