V2 camper for sale for a Ram 2500 6.4 bed $6000

I have a V2 Camper for sale for a Ram 2500 6.4 bed only used twice Both side windows. comes with 3 awning brackets. 2 beef bars and $6000 OBO located in Nampa Idaho.

Very interested in the GFC. My current location is NH but could arrange to cruise out there.
(425)449-9553 call or text
Merrill

If the campers still available id like to buy it. I could drive up this thursday or friday if your available. My Cell phone is 562-481-1172

Is the camper still available? I am very interested! I’m located in Vermont and would like more information.

Thanks!
802-299-8367

To potential buyers, ive been in contact with the supposed seller. When i trired to send a deposit through zelle it didnt allow me. When i asked about it the seller said to send it to his sons account. Guess this camper is his sons and hes helping him sell it. The seller then asked about sending payment through venmo or paypal. Then gave me a completly different name and email address for paypal. Something isnt adding up, buyer beware…

Interesting I’ve also placed a deposit on the camper through Venmo yesterday (it hasn’t cleared yet) .
Anyone else?

Funny, the seller told me that no one has sent a deposit for the camper yet, this was about an hour ago. I was planning on driving up to idaho tomorrow to have them swap it onto my truck. Something definitely isnt adding up on this camper.

Agreed. Luckily Just stopped pmt on my Venmo deposit from yesterday . Something’s up if he’s willing to take deposits from several people. Appreciate you posting this morning. Would have been a long drive from NH for nothing

@Mike_GFCUSA something with this post isnt adding up. Seller is taking deposits from multiple people but claiming the camper is still available. When i tried to pay they would give me a different email address with a new name each time.