I’m about to put my deposit down and get my spot in line but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask before I did. If anyone wants to sell their XL camper for a 2017 F150 I’d love to here from you. I’m located near Seattle if that helps anyone’s decision.
Also, I’ll be deployed out of the country starting in October for about 7 months so I’m not in a huge rush for a build. However, if there’s anyone who needs/wants to get rid of their spot and I can get a completed order June-August 2021 (when I’ll be getting home) I’d love to help you out.