What are your best Amazon Prime Day buys?

Prime day is coming up July 11-12th and I’m wondering what some of your guys’ favorite camp accessories are that may be on sale? Just got a Bluetti AC180 so could include some low electricity powered accessories…

1 Like

It wasn’t a Prime Day deal, but REI had the Ignik Firecans on sale for $119. These seem to get this low in price ever 4th of July sale. They may have a few sites out there that have these still for sale. It was too good to pass up, so I bought one even though i’ve made my own version.

1 Like

Apparently Ecoflow will have a huge Prime Day sale, so keep an eye out if you are looking…

3 Likes

I snagged a sweet deal on a river 2 today - thanks for the heads up! I also got a 60W panel. I don’t think I have big power needs, so it should be good for me for now. I think I read that you have one of those? How have you liked it?

1 Like

I have a River 2 and a Delta 2. I have been extremely happy with both of them. I use the River 2 mainly to charge GMRS radios, run my LED lights in the camper, and charge anything else that needs it. My Delta 2 is used to power Starlink, or my fridge when it is in the bed. I have 200w of solar on my roof that I used to charge both of those units.

1 Like

Here’s a couple:

Coleman fold n go
Lifestraw
Streamlight lantern
Jackery explore 300
Knockoff Jetboil
Goal Zero yeti 500x
Bluetti 600
Goal Zero 500x with solar
Goal Zero yeti 3000x

1 Like

I have large Siege lantern and I haven’t changed its batteries in at least 6 years. Got it right before Irma hit my house and the batteries still power the lantern like they’re brand new. It’s wild.

3 Likes

Dometic CF3 35

Ecoflow Glacier is also on sale

Anyone actually know how much smaller the foot print of the 35 vs 45 is???

Renogy two 100W panels

I built cardboard templates using Dometic’s dimensions on their website when I was deciding on a cooler. On the 35 and 45 the difference is height.

CFX 45

CFX 35

2 Likes

This is helpful. It just appears that the actual volume is much different between the 2 sizes.

1 Like

Looks like the main difference is 2.75in height. Might not sound like a lot, but I keep mine near the cab on the driver’s side under a hanging rack, and it is a little bit of a pain to access because I can’t open the lid very far in that configuration. Hasn’t stopped me or anything. Still works.

I’d say, given the increased volume, if height is not a problem for you, the 45 is a lot more fridge.

Wish I’d made a cardboard fridge or template like @androo , instead I agonized over it for a few days and then bought the bigger one on eBay.

This is one of the reasons I went with an ICECO Fridge (also on prime day sales). Several of their models have lids that open in multiple directions. My model (JP50 Pro) I can remove the lid entirely and slide it forward to reach in with only a few inches of height clearance in my backseat. If you are considering dometic, I highly recommend checking out ICECO, their compressors are on par or better and have that 5yr warranty.

2 Likes

For folks looking for a full-time rearview camera, as well as a front-facing dash cam, this one is on sale: Wolfbox Dashcam & Fulltime Rearview Mirror combo

FWIW, don’t spend the extra on the larger SD cards. You can get a 256gb Class 10 SD card much cheaper elsewhere.

1 Like

I’d add that it’s good to get an SD card rated for dashcam use. I burned up a couple Sandisks in my Thinkware F800 before getting one of the special ones. They’re called “high endurance” or similar.

1 Like

This is why I went with ICECO fridge. I believe it’s the VL Pro series that come with the dual hinges. It works amazing in the GFC specifically because I can access my fridge from either inside the camper or when I’m standing outside the truck.

Easily one of my favorite additions to my rig. I have the 63 quart version but tbh many people would be just fine with the 47 quart version as well.

2 Likes

Nice “MaxiTrac” twin cylinder compressor that isn’t massively inflated since NAPA no longer sells it.
Compressor

1 Like

I’ve had a collection of random Hex bit sockets, but just got home from picking up the go fast and didn’t have the right size to torque the faster a to the Tacoma track system. Got this so I will have all the sizes now.

LEXIVON Master HEX Bit Socket Set, Premium S2 Alloy Steel | Complete 32-Piece, SAE and Metric Set | Enhanced Storage Case (LX-144) https://a.co/d/denwcIa