What do you want to do?

Depends on your vehicle… My Colorado is a pain unless you’re ok with the brake light going with a turn signal at the same time.

2 Likes

Did you run it to the tail light or trailer light harness?

Hey Mike, I pick up my camper on the 24th. I was planning to ask what you guys thought was best.

1 Like

If your tail light will activate the turn signal and the brake at the same time (not sure what would cause this but tail lights are overly complicated on newer trucks) then going to the trailer harness would likely be best.

2 Likes

Owners manual would be cool. Basic maintenance, field repairs, torque settings etc. plus a cool thing to always keep with the camper for its lifetime.

7 Likes

We would like to install power outlets and solar on our 2022 Tacoma after we get the GFC in early August. We are driving out from the east coast. Anyone one close by that could do this for us?

2 Likes

Ditto. A basic user manual and maintenance guide would be helpful to have available on GFC’s website

1 Like

I would look at Darkhorse Customs here in Bozeman/Belgrade for that! You will likely have to make an appointment though, that market is very small up here and people are always booked.

2 Likes

We are working on a users manual. I will pass on the suggestion of the field repair and torque settings

5 Likes

Everyone has been very helpful so far. Can I pre pre schedule that the shop dog Kuma is there for my install? Better not be on vacation!

2 Likes

So Kuma wasn’t there on our install, but
we brought our dog as a fill in.

1 Like

I think we can make that happen….

1 Like

Awesome!!! :slight_smile: can’t wait to party with him!