What have you done to your GFC this week

From this site was able to choose the quantity I wanted, not cheap

https://www.waytekwire.com/item/21230/HellermannTyton-151-01527-Flexible-Cable-Tie/

Anybody want to split an order of 100 with me?

I’m interested in splitting an order but hoping to find for closer to $1/each. @the_philxx where did find yours? I think that’s near what you paid?

I’d be down for splitting an order as well!

Let me know what you find. I’m down for splitting

Did find these…ends up at about $.90/ea after taxes and shipping.

https://www.tti.com/content/ttiinc/en/apps/part-detail.html?partsNumber=151-01527&mfgShortname=HTY&customerPartsNumber=&customerId=

Good point. I haven’t ordered from TTI, but they did quote $7.50 for shipping. With taxes, total quote was $90 and change.

1 Like

I’d be into that. Not a bad price.

Got a buddy building out the rear for me. Goose gear’ish.

And new wheels and tires

13 Likes

Excited to see the finish product!

1 Like

I ended up buying the zip tie flexible mounts from TTI. Hope they get here by the end of next week.

1 Like

I hadn’t pulled the trigger yet since I was going to be out of town next week. If you’re looking for someone to take some off your hands let me know!

Otherwise I’ll order some and happy to split with @TearingOut55 and @Jcknapp74.

I’m in no hurry. Give a shout when you order and d be happy to buy some off you.

1 Like

@MBBME & @Jcknapp74 I just bought 100 off TTI (thanks for tracking that down!), will DM you guys when they arrive. I’ll probably post any extra after that point in the market place.

2 Likes

I’ve mounted my beef bars, my mantis claw ladder, installed plugs in the holes of my V2 frame and replaced a latch that was defective so far this morning. On my Gladiator I have also installed a pedal commander to get rid of the awful acceleration lag with the manual transmission. Lastly this afternoon I’ll be sealing the bed and installing a bed rug.

I’m designing a set of 80/20 drawers on the passenger side with a DFG drop down fridge/cooler slide above. Kitchen in the bottom drawer and storage in the top.

Last item will be a molle panel for the cab side of the bed using this aluminum. Hexagonal - Perforated - Aluminum - 17642732 | McNICHOLS®

All should be complete by the time the tundra thaws.

3 Likes

Finally got around to installing sheets and my ladder.

Did you ever get those clips?

Hey- yes I did, just sitting in a box still. Sorry I’ve been MIA, life has been nuts. Send me a dm with how many you want. They cost me .90 each. @MBBME will message you later too

1 Like

No worries at all. Same over here. Busy busy. I’d be into 25-30 of them if you can spare that many.

Built some boxes for the GFC

6 Likes