What have you done to your GFC this week

Built another all in one diesel heater unit using a Lavaner Heater & @keeganbuilds 3D printed parts kit.

2 Likes

Printed / soldered an XT60 based power distribution block for my new frame. Love it. This was a great choice. @hota made the suggestion to try these connectors and I think I’m going to be using them a lot more.

4 Likes

Unnecessary truck mods - Weekend Edition

Added a mounted retractable leash for my dog. Going to be super handy as the leash runs the body of the truck no matter where I mount it otherwise.

16 Likes

Added some left over 24x24 stick back carpeting I had left over from doing my iKamper floor. I just need to do the front panel now, which I should have enough squares.

7 Likes

Makes a big difference doesn’t it?

1 Like

Makes it feel cozy. Did the same with the iKamper

1 Like

Built a shelf to try and stay more organized. This is just a test run of gear, too cold to go camping now😂

I also added @Eisenheim interior panel handle🙌🏼

12 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks bro! After the Montana trip and having to move stuff every night, I figured it was time haha

1 Like

Looks good man!

2 Likes

great idea! I need to do this next!!

24x24 sticky back carpet tiles from Lowes. I had a few left over from when I did the flooring in my iKamper. Came out great!

13 Likes

a few more details, please

not today but last friday

3 Likes
1 Like

We did the same in our truck. Sold our big cooler and put smaller (more manageable) coolers on either side, accessible from the outside; food in one and beverages in the other.

1 Like

I love that I can access it from the side panel! I tried to organize it so that I can still have hangout room inside with the floor out if I want to be inside.

1 Like

Yaaaa! Right now, water storage is our biggest pain point. Our insulated water jug is always in the way so I’d like to get it up there but run hose lines to a faucet somewhere else. That would truly open up the space for some interior hangs.

1 Like

I’ve seen some water storage/faucet builds on here. I’m not fancy enough!

Same, but i’m going to give a try