What if any gps is everyone using, if any?

for me it’s Garmin Drivesmart 66

I use an iPad Mini mounted on the dash with Gaia. The mini has built in GPS if you have the cellular model. Maps need to be downloaded first though.

2 Likes

Garmin 66i for off grid emergencies (I travel with my son) and Gaia on the iPad. I wish Garmin would just buy Gaia and integrate the 2. Garmin is so clunky compared to Gaia.

Gaia 100%. Especially with a bad elf companion when you lose service.

1 Like

Garmin Insight Mini …

For anyone interested, you can use the code “trailguide30” for 30% off your onX Offroad subscription at checkout.

Full disclosure, I’m part of their Trail Guide program, but receive nothing for you using this code.

1 Like

I’ve been using my garmin zumo xt i bought for my Africa twin motorcycle, it works really well at turn by turn nav plus overhead views.
I also have onyx and use it a part of my route pre planning

Yes, i have and use the overlander. Its rad, battery life isnt the best when not connected to the base. Really only good for vehicle use… not ideal for hiking or biking.
But all in all i do love my overlander.

Gaia on my iPad. Simple and easy.

Gaia on my iPad, android tablet and cell phone…

Gaia on all devices. Best on the market imo. Plus you can use it offline which is crucial for many of us.

2 Likes

I have used Gaia on my iPad mini mounted on my dash. Gaia seems to be missing many smaller offshoot roads though so planning to change to onX here in a couple months. Not sure how Gaia updates roads like onX does with their trail partner program.

Gaia on all devices. The best that can be found on the market in my opinion. In addition to that, you may use it even when you are not connected to the internet, which is a feature that many of us find indispensable like technoblade phone cases.

Man, I’ve been super happy with my avenza smartphone app. Lots of maps, easy to obtain new maps, the monthly subscription is cheap ( or the free version is good too), and it works in the truck or on the trail.

Peace.