WTB Build Spot for 2021

Hello friends, I am looking to purchase a build spot so if you have one that you have for sale please reach out. I’m looking to travel this year, can’t wait! Thank you and take care. Cheers

Hi
I have build spot 2218 set for November build for sale. $500.

selling #2090 for $800. if you have a tacoma 3rd gen you will be able to select options as soon as the transfer goes through - august build date.

Hi,
I have spot #2112 for sale $750. We bought an earlier spot and picked up our camper a few weeks ago!
SOLD!!!

Hello @Brieb is that spot still up for sale

No it’s sold, good luck on your search.

I have #2166 available for $800 if you’re interested. I paid that for an earlier build so just trying to recoup. I have the email from GFC confirming ownership. You just need to email them your contact info and truck info for complete the transfer. let me know! cheers

Is this spot still available? I’m interested. The $800 does it it include the $500 deposit? So it’s a $300 premium?

Is this spot still available? I’m interested. The $800 does it it include the $500 deposit? So it’s a $300 premium?

Yup! 500 will go towards the deposit.

@Bshen i have spot for sale. Build #2116 August if your interested.

I might be interested in your spot - was thinking I’d like to buy someone’s fall spot but could make August work if yours is available

@leahbeth Im already in contact with a buyer. I’ll let you know if deal falls thru. Thanks.