WTB: GFC for 2019+ Chevy Silverado 1500 5'8" Bed

I think this might be a long shot but, looking to see if anyone is interested in selling their GFC for a 2019+ Chevy Silverado 1500 5’8" bed. I am located in Socal but willing to travel a bit.

I was just going to head out tomorrow and get pictures so I could list mine for sale…
V1 XL #507
$7200
Located in Canyon, TX
Black panels, grey frame, greyish-green? tent color
Made for a 2019 GMC Sierra short bed (69.9" bed length)
Had this mounted on the truck in January 2020
Embassy hinge update July 2021
Also had the tent material replaced at that time to get both side doors
Front and rear windows
Gzila awning blocks
JEdgar Stepup, Hatch Latch, and Drip rails
S’Mores sheet set
Rhino Rack Batwing awning - passenger side
No pictures of the awning at this time since I hardly ever used it. It is in great condition. If I get out I’ll try and snap some photos of it.

I’ll get out and get more pictures tomorrow, let me know if there’s anything in particular you want pictures of…

Looks pretty good! I’m actually flying in to Dallas today and will be working in Corsicana this week. Shoot me an email jonfeltis@gmail.com.

I have had an RLD canopy on order for over six months now and looks to be another two months to get. So checking my options if I cancel this order.

Not sure if exact fit is crucial or not. I have a brand new XL for sale with all options that is an XL 5’7 “ length of interested I have a post up

Bumping this up as i am still thinking about getting one. I have an black RSI commercial smartcap at the moment thay i can trade plus cash, or just sell separately.

Thanks

1 Like

Did you not like the RSI or still just thinking of something with the tent built in? Curious because I’m still going round and round on whether or not to sell my camper. I’ve added a Kinsmen Awning to replace the Batwing, but I’ve been seriously thinking about just going all in with my little a-frame travel trailer and I’m not sure what I want to do over the bed to secure storage. The RSI was a consideration (if I even make the switch).

I do like the smartcap, but i was thinking i still would like a gfc instead of adding a clamshell rtt, if i do go that route.

I like the fact that ylthe gfc has the removable floor, which i would not be able to do with an rtt on the rsi.

My rsi has two half bins which is nice for quick access items and organizing.

2 Likes

I picked up an XL V2 in August for my 2022 Silverado LTD (19-21 body style) RST short bed. I’m considering upgrading to a 3/4 ton which would make me sell the GFC. My GFC is black with the gray canvas. It has the side window upgrade, along with the back glass in the hatch. I have the ladder with claws on the passenger and driver sides. Lastly, it has 3 beef bars, all installed by the team in Belgrade. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

1 Like

How much are you considering selling this for?

I’ve got about $10k in it with all the upgrades. Likely to sell it for around $8k.

did you find one?

I just posed mine for sale on here. FS V2 5”8’ Chevy 1500 (2019+ - 2023)