WTB GFC for Taco 3rd Gen Short Bed

Located in Littleton, CO. Willing to drive to near by states

Yo! You posted on my listing a few days ago. I’ve got an offer for 7,600. Might be a scammer though. I’m willing to take 7,800 and meet you in Denver or Littleton for the hand off. That’s about as low as I am willing to go right now.

I feel ya my man and I understand your concerns, but I want to assure you that I am a serious buyer and not a scammer. I am interested in purchasing your camper and I am not here to waste your time. I am willing to pay $6,000 for it, and I have some friends who can help with the transfer of the camper at the desired location. I have noticed that your camper does not have any upgrades such as solar or lighting, and it also does not have side doors on the tent. These are important features for me, and I have seen on this forum that used GFC’s with no side tent doors are selling for around $6,000, while upgraded ones are selling for $7,000 or more. However, I am aware that there is a wait for new GFC campers, so I believe that $6,000 is a fair offer for your camper as it is. Its a used camper. I am willing to pay fair used pricing. Let me know if you want to make it happen.

Sorry, man. I’ve been adjusting and looking at a fair market price too, and it really looks like $7500 is where it should probably sell at. I’m just trying to get my money worth so I can do my own upgrades as well. Not trying to squeeze blood out of a stone or anything. I’m gonna lower the listed price to about that and see what happens for a few days.

Sounds good. Let me know when you are ready to make the deal

Guy definitely sounds like a window shopper lol

1 Like

Definitely not a window shopper. Just dont plan on paying new merchandise pricing for used merchandise.

1 Like