WTB: V2 for tundra double cab

Looking for V2 GFC XL for 2007 Toyota Tundra double cab 6.5 ft bed.

I have a v2 on my 2017 tundra double cab 6.5’ bed here in Colorado. Not sure if the different year models are compatible, but where are you located?

I’m located in Bay Area, Northern Ca. What’s the price you’re looking for? They will fit. It’s the same build/gen.

I was told that a 2.5gen Tundra GFC would not it my 2nd gen when I was looking, YMMV

from GFC? We can ask them. What are you looking for in regards to price? Also, distance is an issue for the both of us.

Not my camper for sale, just adding my input. I asked GFC about 6 months and was told it would not work.

edit: or, was told that it could work but would not seal correctly/something similar

That’s correct - kind of depends on the years between the two tundras as certain late model 2.5 gens have a sharkfin antenna that requires the camper to be taller than earlier 2.5 and all 2.0 gen tundras.

That’s one major difference I’ve discussed w/ GFC, but I’m not sure if there are other differences as well.

Do you have your GFC still? Are you looking to sell it? I’ve got a 2010 DC and live in Manitou Springs. If it’s still around, lemme know. seven 1nine six 8five sixfivefive five

Yes. I will text you.

Is your GFC still available? Super interested if you still have it

I have a V2 GFC I am considering selling for the 2007-2012 6.5ft Tundra if anyone here is looking still… send me a message if so