WTB: Wanted GFC RTT v1 or v2

Looking to upgrade to a GFC RTT. Original or v2 considered. I am located in Colorado but willing to travel.
Thanks!
Hans

Bump! Here’s a pic of the Land Cruiser it will be mounted on!

Hey, I have a Gen 1 RTT that Im looking to sell but I’m located in VA. Here is a link to the post from a few weeks back.

1 Like

Bump, still looking.

I have a RTT for sale if interested. Only used it 4 times . Bought it on here couple years back. Been stored indoors when not in use. Let me know if interested .

Yes, I am still looking. I will send you a private message.

Appreciate the response so far. Still Looking.

hey there, i’ve got one listed for sale here. it’s a v2. asking $3500 but willing to negotiate on price! motivated seller. Located in Corvallis, Oregon. I can recommend some amazing back country route options if you decide to drive out! :slight_smile:

Hi, I am looking to sell my RTT and I am located in Golden, CO. It’s a later model Gen 1 with doors on both sides. It comes with an ARB awning, Yakima roundbars and a VRNCLR Topshelf. Let me know if you’re still interested.

Thanks, I’ve got a close friend in Corvallis. Send me an email at Paul.Hans.Davis@gmail.com and we can exchange numbers.

Definitely still looking, shoot me an email at Paul.Hans.Davis@gmail.com. Maybe I can come look at it one of these evenings this week?

Found one! Thanks again Etaylor543.