WTS: Eezi Awn K9 Load Bar System (200 Series Land Cruiser/LX570) - $800

This is a bit of an oddball listing, but since I used it with my GFC RTT it’s setup perfectly for it.

Purchased new from Equipt Expedition outfitters in Dec 2021 this was installed for roughly 9 months. I had purchased quite a few feet with the idea that I could convert the system around to use with either load bars or the full platform tray if I wanted to add it later. In total this includes the following:

-K9 Load Bar Kit (2M Rails (x2), 1500mm load bars (x2), 65mm feet (x4); $670 MSRP)
-Extra Load Bar (1500mm bar; $125 MSRP)
-6x 65mm mounting feet; $300 MSRP)
-6x 40mm mounting feet; $300 MSRP)
-Spare RTT Install Kit ($18 MSRP)

As you can see there are a total of 16 mounting feet (6 are 40mm height, 10 are 65mm height) giving you a variety of options for low profile or maximum strength if you want to add the platform tray later. A handful of mounting feet had extra holes drilled in them to line up the proprietary GFC bars. The load bars also have a small hole drilled in to allow the bolts for my GFC clamps to pass through; it did not impact functionality in any way. This is almost 50% off buying everything new yourself. I also had used my Front Runner mounting blocks when I installed this so the Eezi Awn spacers are unused.

Asking $800 for local pickup in the DFW, TX metroplex; I do have a box that I can ship in at the expense of buyer and given size I would imagine this would be $150+