WTS: GFC #468 (3rd Gen Tacoma Long Bed)

Hello everyone,

I am interested in selling #468. It is already in production and should be done in around 8 weeks. Because the camper is already through many stages of production, the colors cannot be changed. I have seen these GFCs wrapped before and they look nice (take a look at the GFC Raptor, etc.).

Options:

• 3rd gen Tacoma Long Bed
  • Gray space frame
  • White panels
  • Front/rear window
  • Added tent side door
  • 1x orange GFC wind skid
  • 2x sets of fitted sheets
  • 2x sets GFC track nuts
  • 2x sets of GFC bed rail nuts

I am not interested in making a huge profit, I would like to recoup my investment. I have additional Strawfoot Handmade window covers for the front and rear window (black). These are premium window coverings that have a magnetic attachment, I can sell those as well.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you

Greetings! I am interested in your GFC. I have a 3rd gen Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed. How much are you asking for the camper?
thanks,
kenton peters, salt lake city

Thank you for your prompt reply. Your price sounds reasonable. I will discuss it with my wife and respond to you within the next day or so.
cheers!
kenton

Sounds good, will do!

I apologize, I thought I was responding to a PM. Please send me a PM, thank you.

I’d be happy to respond via PM but I don’t know how to do that on this forum.

The camper is still available, thanks for looking.

PM me if you are interested.

Crazy this is still for grabs. Best chance to skip the line that I have seen in a few months!

1 Like

Still available! Feel free to contact via PM.

I’m interested but could not PM to you. My first post so maybe I’m not allowed.
Please PM me if possible. Thanks

1 Like

I believe I started a PM with you, check your inbox and let me know.

Thanks!

PM sent. (finally, my bad)

Still up. Moving along into the next phase of production. PM if you are interested.

Will this fit a F150 with a 6.5 foot box?

Nope. Unfortunately these are model specific. This will fit a 2016-2020 tacoma long bed (double cab or access cab).

Just curious would you be interested in trade and plus cash. I have a brand new set of Kings 3.0 that I am on the fence about installing.

https://www.rogue-offroad.com/product-p/33001-209-210.htm

Either GLWS.

No thanks, I am only interested in a sale, no trades or partial trades.

Hello, I am in Seattle, have a 3rd gen long bed and am seriousy interested. How do I PM you?

How much are you asking for it?

It will fit all 2nd gen long bed Tacomas as well, should also work on 1st gens with different mount clamps.

1 Like