Aftermarket products for the GFC

They do include the brackets as well as the track nuts required to mount them; I believe they were around $150 for the machined hooks and brackets and mounting hardware, but it’s been long enough I’d have to double check. He’s a small one man show and does this on the side as a hobby and the only way to order or get in touch with him is through Instagram

1 Like

Email Mark @ Shittco@yahoo.com
He mentioned everything is sold out right now but eventually he will make more things.

@WrinkledPants has created some cool stuff for the GFC and camping…

2 Likes

TRP offroad has 2nd gen antenna covers back in stock - currently

link to updates on tacoma world

annnd just TOYOTA related - nick-lee creations has these shirts and patches and stickers

https://nicklee-creations.creator-spring.com

5 Likes

these MOLLE panels @N-1 created are super nice looking

website https://www.ruffroaddesigns.com

https://forum.gofastcampers.com/t/ruff-road-designs-molle-panels/13119

13 Likes

100% agree on the MOLLE panel. Very lightweight, solid design, and creates great flexibility long term for mounting.

6 Likes

My camper is getting installed in July. Are these truck specific or GFC standard/XL specific? Thank you!

Truck specific. If you look at bottom of MOLLE panel you can see slight difference needed in panel for last two posts. Incredibly easy to install to existing GFC attachment points.

1 Like

Great seller and great product! Quick correspondence and shipping, what more can you ask for?
I haven’t installed mine yet, should have time today and will load up pics once it’s on.

2 Likes

Thanks. I noticed a few posts back about flittered taking measurements. And had some correspondence about them with fabricator. :slight_smile: great product have to wait a couple months until I can get my camper. Then I’ll measure. Thanks for replying

Cough cough…light kits, cough cough

2 Likes

@Madcap.Supply cough cough post dated NOV 21

check out the awesome light kits from @Madcap.Supply

1 Like

Not GFC specific but possibly handy for those of us with zero DIY time (or skills)

1 Like

Been designing these no-hardware clips for the t-slot rails I’ll be making ones that use hardware so they can hold more weight also.
LB Adventure Gear GFC T-Slot hook | Lumbering Bear Adven (lumberingbearadventuregear.com)

9 Likes

Over the last few weeks, I’ve been working on some low-profile maxtrax mounts for the roof of the gfc. I’ve linked that topic below for anyone interested.

2 Likes

PSA…do not order anything from @Madcap.Supply

I ordered the light kit a month ago. Order was confirmed and light kit has not shown up. I have reached out to @Madcap.Supply multiple times now with no response. Their website seems to be down now, along with their email.

5 Likes

Appreciate the heads up. That’s unfortunate and I hope you get a resolution at some point.

Definately take that up with your CC if they already took payment.

@bfoster9 - ahhh that’s super crap, sorry to hear this.