2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Build

JT, I haven’t seen any appreciable reduction in mileage. I did buy from Kent @ Petersons. I ordered back in August as I wanted a manual and it was delivered at the end of October. I had them install the EVO lift and King shocks.

I look forward to seeing yours around town as well.

Gonna keep it stock for now. The Jeep and the GFC soaked up a lot of the budget, but definitely plans for the future for sure. Just got an email today saying it should be delivered 3/7 to Peterson Jeep. Perfect for my 3/20 GFC install date!

I know the J e e p thing is real
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

At least you are starting with the GFC.
We did the half rack and RTT for 9 months and now that my wife’s convinced she likes it we’re upgrading to the GFC

2 Likes

Seriously… this is my second Jeep and the outpouring of money is already crazy! Super pumped to see it coupled with the GFC too.

Looks like there’s a couple of Sting Grey Gladiators with sold signs at Petersons. This one was a custom order…. Probably yours!

Looking forward to the GFC install this week!

2 Likes

Ohhhh snap!! @ScottHarr_JT

1 Like

Dang that looks amazing!! And I’m a sucker for those analogs …

Sick! Hopefully I hear from Kent about it soon. That one pictured doesn’t look quite like mine though. I got some mud terrains and steel bumpers, but this definitely bodes well!!! Thanks for posting

Pretty sure yours is there, didn’t take a picture of that one.
Wasn’t cleaned up yet and still had plastic on the wheels, steel bumper and mud terrain’s certainly makes them more aggressive looking!
Congrats

1 Like

Dang that’s awesome news! Thanks for giving me the heads up, I was actually just emailing Kent about it. Im hoping to fly up there this weekend!

So install day for you today right?!?! Stoked to see some pics.

Yes!
Planned on camping around the dunes on the way home but everything is closed until April 1st or May 1st in the area.

Nothing epic, just a few pictures on the drive home

5 Likes

Broooooo, that looks so good man! Congrats! Glad the doggo approves as well!

Thanks
When do you get yours?

April 15th is our install day. Super pumped.

Awesome truck JT. Hope to see you around town.

Great looking JT. So Jealous! My install is scheduled 4/2 and the wait is killing me. I’m spending way too much time surfing this forum and looking at the build gallery.

Any install / trip pictures to share?

Not yet. We are still on the road. Headed straight from gfc to salt lake. Snowboarding at Brighton tomorrow, then headed to Bryce and crimson canyon. Camping in monument Valley, then headed to moab and finally home via a couple of days in Sun Valley.

Got mine installed the other week. Man this thing is so awesome. It looks so clean with the gladiator. I love it!

5 Likes